Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update on Life

OK, I realize it has been 7 months since I last updated my blog, but I believe it is about time to continue posting. Why, you may ask? Well, let's see...we are expecting a baby in 8 short weeks!!! We found out that we were expecting "Baby Godwin" in late February, and my mind has been in a million different places since then. We also found out that we will be having a GIRL! Her name will be Avery Anne, and we are beyond thrilled!! I really want to make it a priority to continue updating this blog as a documentation for all of Avery's development and milestones along the way. I don't think I will ever be able to express in words how much she has already changed my life, but I do not want to lose any memory of my feelings and adoration for her! We are beyond blessed! Now, I will leave you with a few photos of her development along that way!

About 13 Weeks

25 Weeks

30 Weeks

My sister-in-law, Cori and me at 31 weeks. We are pregnant at the exact same time! Our due dates are only 3 days apart, so it has been exciting to go through each stage of pregnancy together!

We are so unbelievable grateful and excited for this new life to enter our family! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment